Pages


Thursday, April 21, 2011

066 Talented dan muda...

Saye ke? Eh tak, memang lah saya muda... 
tapi kalau talented tu, emm jauh sekali. I just found this new girl from youtube, the new youtube sensation in Malaysia. Haha. Seriously awesome voice. And she also from TIGS, my ex-school. How cool is that?! Kan? By the way, I miss TIGS. I miss the environment, I miss the teachers, and I miss the people. So, taknak tulis banyak2 sebab tengah study week. *restrain..restrain..grrr* Look at the vid and ready to melt for her voice~




and this is her blog : Najwalatif's blog

random p/s: Saye suka tengok lelaki ini, walaupun mate die sepet,
dan ada kawan saye tak suka die
tapi saye tetap suke... 
*blush**blush*


Micky Yoochun, Park Yoochun, Chunnie, Chunface.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...