Pages


Wednesday, June 22, 2011

074 I think I've lost it.

Salam.


Gaaahhhh!~ It is my soul, my spirit, I think I've lost it. How do you find your old self? I love the life I live, in the old days. But now, everything was just so different. I can't cope anything I've learned. I can't cope with the others. I think I've lost that spirit. Looking at others, I think I am lost, at least I am not losing my dream, just yet.


Do you think that these guys ate it?
My soul?
LOL
Ain dulu2 keras macam besi,
orang kata macam2, dia tak kisah langsung.
Ain yang dulu live life to the fullest,
Kenapa ain yang sekarang senang nak mengalir air mata?
Kenapa ain yang sekarang lembut macam kapas, tak keras macam besi?
I need my old self back.

Kalau tak jatuh macam mana nak bangun balik kan?
Kalau tak pijak lantai macam mana nak diri kan?

LOL, I've think too much!
-sila abaikan post mengarut ni-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...