Pages


Monday, December 22, 2008

05The Sadness

Well, did I tell you about how I really love We Got Married, but I only love Joongbo couple back then. And I even think that I won't be watching anymore of this show if they left. But then, Hwayobi and Hwanhee*that's Fany from FTTS* came to the show, I guess I will be glued on to the show until forever. And now that Kangin and this actress become the new couple came on to the show, I guess I will stick on to this show for sure! Kangin and this actress*named Lee Yun Ji or something* is replacing Joongbo couple and I'm really looking forward to this new couple. Well, it's simply because I really love Super Junior and as much as I love Han Geng, I really do love Kangin and all the rest of the eleven members~ Oh, well, back to the tittle.. I am a little sad by the fact that Joongbo couple had left the show forever and I think I will miss their akwardness and everything. I really love this couple very much~ I am not a fan of Hyun Joong from SS501 before, but I guess I will become one of the triple S from now.. Hehe~ Ahh.. T_T I guess I can't because I can't think of my life as a fan of Suju and DBSK and SS501 all together.. But the new song from SS501 *U R Man* is kinda cool~ Gosh~ now I'm confused.... O_o











-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...