Pages


Saturday, December 27, 2008

09Founded!

I just found my newest, latest, craziest*not really* obsession!
Which is....*drum roll plss*
D.R.I.V.I.N.G
Well, I already love driving but I just found out that I'm not 'just love' driving...
I'm addicted to it..
And yes, I can drive whole day if I want..
and still addicted to it...
My newest mission is to drive my mum's car...
I still don't get her permission and I just drove that car once...*in highway though*
And umm...
I think I'm addicted to speed though...
I love the way the adrenaline makes my heart beats faster...
Really envy those people who make money by racing..
I mean.. they got to experience the adrenaline rush every time they race,
and they make money from it...
How lucky*pouts*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...