Pages


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

013The Holiday

Day 1
Well, my parents decided to go to the Lost World of Tambun in Perak during my mum’s holiday ( it’s about three days only.. yup, bare with it.. I used to spend weeks on holidays before..)

We departed at about 9 am from BP and we also stop at a few R&R for some snacks…*yummy~*
Then, we arrived at about 2 pm at the hotel, have some rest and decided to go to my dad’s old school…

Which is the STAR..well, my dad is kinda proud of his school too but I guess that makes sense, but then, who doesn’t? We took some pictures… well, basically my dad took it… I’m just being the model… *without the paycheck* =P

Then we kinda look around at the theme park and get some nice dinner before heading back to the hotel.

My mum didn’t come with us and spend the afternoon at the nice, cozy hotel with her own activity which is sleeping… (haha.. I did lot of sleeping in the car before…)






Day 2

Today we went to The Lost World of Tambun. Overall, the theme park is pretty much about water activities..(if only I I can join… T_T)

The admission fee is about RM25/person and there is a special ticket for the people who want to ride the boat and other stuff that I couldn’t remember… *mianhae*

Anyway, the park opens up at about 10 am during school holidays and 11 am during other days and after the *short* tour at the park, we went back to the hotel and guess what r we doing in the evening? Shopping! *teehee* That’s the end of the 2nd day…





Day 3

We went back to Batu Pahat early in the morning, at about 9 am. And I think I sleep the most during ride back. * I really like to sleep these days*

We stopped by at one of the durian stall to eat durians at Tangkak. According to ayah, Tangkak have the best durians in Johor, and yup, he is absolutely right!

There is absolutely no doubt about the durian season in Johor cuz there are about more than 15 stalls that sells only durians along the road from tangkak to muar alone!

The taste, well, although I don’t like durians that much, but the taste is really superb. Hehe.



-a very lovely eating pose from ayah-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...