Pages


Friday, June 26, 2009

016The Man In The Miirror

haha.. u might be questioning 'bout the tittle of this post huh?
actually its one of the late Micheal Jackson's hits..
Well, RIP to him.. he is one of the music legend ever existed to me..
He came to us with great dance moves and hit songs...
and he eventually leave us with the best memories of him.
He changed lives and captured souls of many people around of the world.
Condolences to his families, friends and fans..


Btw, I'm actually writing this while listening to the Jacko's songs..
Well, looks like every radio stations have to give their tribute to the 'King' today...
*Now, the song just changed to Thriller! cool one!*
anyway, I'm currently packing things, to go back to shah alam..
kinda sad though...
*got fever a few days before leaving home.. ROFL, early fever*
btw, see ya at shah alam....
anyway, raby, apeq and all of my friends... fue, nini, nina, syaz, ash n lots more..
mish u all lots!
in case I forgot to tell ya'all and in case ya'all got the chance to read this...
You are the best thing that may have happened to me and u guys changed my life lots...
Love u all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...