Pages


Tuesday, December 29, 2009

034 Saya mau update ini blog~

well, actually,
it's like months since I've updated this page(according to me~)
and it feels like ages since i got the chance to put up some post or
just edit or actually upload some photos here
(according to me too~)
but it's not
well,
actually it is.
because the last time i checked,
ok,
I'll check it back.
It's like 3 weeks ago since I last updated this page..
OK...
I've been talking nonsense.
Just ignore it.
Anyhow,
tonight, (err.. it's morning already...)
I mean today,
I'll personally will update my page
and style
and theme~
walla~
^_________________^"


2 comments:

  1. ecehceh da lain dah layout blog dierrr~~
    ain benci la tak de kau kat sini
    aku stress:P
    hahaha.
    ogeh.i love u.
    slm udara sejuk dr mesir.
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. da tuka da..
    apex.. aku pon stress ko takde kt cni..
    rindu nk hangout ngan ko...
    i love u too..
    eyt.. fb-mu suda tiadekah?
    kenapekah?
    salam udara humid dari malaysia.
    haha~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...