Pages


Friday, January 1, 2010

035 The day it all ended.

The day it all ended. It is the day that separate 2009 and 2010. I was amused that day. I finally have matured. Not that I finally have realized that I have grown older day by day. I'm still as childish as always.

I still have the lazily-lying-around-all-day mood in the weekends.
I still cannot change how sensitive I am around people.
I still have a little teeny crush on boys like all other teenagers.
I still cannot be the one I want to be as I am always attracted to new things and stuff.
And I am not matured enough to control my own life.
I still need my guardian.
I still need my parents.
I still need my friends.

For this 2009. I am not looking back anymore.
Let it all be my memories which I will locked them in the little shiny glass box of my life and throw the keys to the place I won't reach. Although I might won't be able to open it again, I still can look at them from the outside of the glass box and remind myself of the past, beautiful or ugly, happy or sad, it would all be remembered always.

As for 2010.
I had my mind fixed on something. I want to be what I want to be and this time, I meant it. I have been prepared. My mind had focused on that particular something. Maybe I can't reach it. But I will not give up along the way. Like magic, I hope I will wake up one day, achieving all my dreams, busy juggling the life that I always wanted and looking back at the pathway I have followed. I hope I won't regret the pathway I took and live the life happily like others.

p/s: Memories which stays as memories and the past which remains as the past. I won't look back. And I won't be regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...