Pages


Friday, January 8, 2010

036 New module, new wish, new attitude

assalamualaikum~
just wanna updates here and there. Hehe~
New year, with new resolutions.

1. Hard works never fails me, so I'm gonna keep it up.
Suda melencong away from my focus a bit these days.

2. No hasad dengki, no anger, no jealousy to others.
I'm a bit competitive and got very worried if others got something which far
more better than me especially with the MARKS!
So, now. NO thinking about others. Like hell, I'M ON MY OWN!

3. Nak lebih rajin buat ibadat sunat. Tak nak lewatkan solat!

Come hell or high water, I'll study hard, Doa and then Tawakkal.
(This formula never fails me before. Will always do it again and again.)

Now, here's some pics... ^^


cilok sekejap mase lab~ We can be very naughty tau!


tido time tunggu nasik siap.
Kedai tu sgt la lambat!


Kat lecture hall~
This is when boredom aura is surrounding me.



Start of the Respiratory System Module.
Dr. Narimah is the coordinator.
So, I'm really looking 4ward to it!

Just finished CVS ( Cardiovascular Module ) today with the PT.
The test was okay. I just hopes for the best result.
Anyway, I don't think I studied very hard.
I don't think that it was enough~

Anyway,
about the CVS module.
we studied about the heart which was very100x interesting.
But then again it was interesting only if there was no pharmacology in it lar~
For some reason, I actually don't like much about pharmaco.
We need to remember those drugs and stuff like their names
and their mechanism of action,
and their side effects, toxicity effects and all.
It was very hard. So right now, I'm trying very hard to find the perfect formula
for me to remember all those things.
*cross your fingers y'all!*
^.^"

Another interesting thing I learnt in this module
is about Shock.
Well it's shocking isn't it?
Haha.
okay. not funny~

Ok daa... finished with the stories.
I'm going back to the games...
T_T"

Assalamualaikum~

2 comments:

  1. uit gudluck wif new module.
    aku tension..tga stdy mcm gila kat umah ni
    stdy week ni
    doakan aku final sem1.
    takot gilaaaa...28 nih exam.
    doakan bnyk2 tau.thanks ainn:)
    i lep u

    ReplyDelete
  2. insyallah. Good luck!!
    study hard tau.. jgn jdik cam aku 1st sem ni... huhu~
    sediy2~
    anyway. mish u~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...