Pages


Thursday, March 25, 2010

042 Itu kamu






I've start my endocrine punye module this week.
Susah la gak.. tpi lgi susah kalau tak study.
so now,
off to study!
but wait, there are some things i wanna discuss.
i've been out of my depression. no moody2.
takde bengang2.
but that is all because of HIM.
alhamdulilah~
whenever i feel tired or angry or moody, I will always try to remember him.
He will always be there for me. I know..

right now, I've been watching House back to back.
One thing I know from the series is that,
they r so informative!
I've been knowing Cushing's syndrome.
But trough the series, I've been watching the patient symptoms live!
I mean, they r acting but at least I know what are the symptoms looks like la.

Anyway, these r some pics mase SGS physio pnye group pnye gathering.
We ate P.I.Z.Z.A
haha~ it's lame. iknow. showing off like that.
macam x pernah makan pizza.
haha~
anyway, enjoy.
Coz I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...